Planned Giving Ministry
How do you get started?
Start by planning to leave a Legacy to Pasadena Community Church. Small or large it is an important commitment to honor the place that our church has in your life. As you prepare your will and other important estate planning documents, it is important to remember the church that has nurtured you through life’s passages.
Making a Difference
There are many ways to make a difference in our church and especially with the financial gifts that sustain the church for future survival. If you have thought about a gift to the church in your will or making a gift for a specific ministry or endowment fund – we want to be a resource for you. Your gift will make it so that our church continues long after we are gone.
There are several ways YOU can be a Legacy Champion:
1. Leave a gift in your will to support the church. (let us know)
2. Give to a ministry that you love.
3. Gifts of Life Insurance (click to learn more)
4. Provide funds to support one of our church endowments (information is available).
5. Give to the Foundation Trust which supports the church’s facilities and your gift lives on.
What is a Legacy?
A gift or bequest left to the church that will have a life beyond your time on the earth, focused on making a difference in the lives of others and giving back.
Rev. Corey A. Jones
727.381.2499 ext. 212